PZT – The Company History
- Establishment of PZT: Technical examination, development support and consulting for the achievement of the approval of telecommunications equipment for analog networks.
- Accreditation of the test laboratory for telecommunication
- Establishment of a Quality Management System according to DIN ISO 9000 and DIN EN 45001 (now DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025).
- With cross validations the test activities of the laboratory are extended in the test areas of telecommunication, computer and household appliances.
- Now through a close co-operation with PHOENIX TEST-LAB also EMC, radio and safety tests can be offered in an accredited test laboratory.
- The Notified Body PHOENIX TEST-LAB establishes an office in the business premises of PZT. Conformity assessment certificates can therefore be issued in one place (one-stop approval).
- Relocation to new premises in Wilhelmshaven. The construction of a measuring hall fitted out with acoustic absorbers is completed. Thus the test range is extended to sound examinations for proof of compliance with certain standards.
- Expansion of testing activity to include electrical safety.
2006 / 2007
- Expansion of the laboratory facilities.
- Comparison tests are extended to products for household, garden and DIY.
- Service tests for internet and communications applications complete the test range.
- Accreditation according to Directive 2000/14/EC (Outdoor Directive) as test laboratory and certification body.
- Accreditation according to Directive 89/686/EEC as test laboratory and certification body for hearing protection.
- Accreditation according to Directive 89/686/EEC as test laboratory and certification body for head protection.
- Accreditation according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as test laboratory and certification body for head and hearing protection.
- Relocation to new, larger business premises in Wilhelmshaven.
- A second measuring hall is put into operation in order to be able to carry out several noise tests in parallel.
- Expansion of testing activities to include product and production controls.